I was tagged by Cat from Good Readviews–thanks to Cat for the tag, and if you haven’t yet, do check out her blog! It’s relatively new but already has a couple of great reviews going. Personally, it’s my first time being nominated in one of these awards, so I’m quite excited to give it a go.
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Time for seven things about myself! As someone who struggles with introductions and the like, this will take a bit of thought, so here goes:
- My first chapter books were Rainbow Magic, and I absolutely loved them when I was six or seven. I even played the games on Scholastic’s website until I could beat them every time.
- I don’t eat seafood at all–not because I’m allergic, but the pungent, fishy smell and taste make me feel nauseous.
- I love escape rooms, particularly with my family. I’ve done them in three different continents now and I’m always up to solve another one. My favourite so far has been a history-themed room where you play as supporters of Empress Matilda during the Anarchy and are tasked with stealing the crown from a castle controlled by King Stephen.
- I love singing in the shower, and I do it a fair bit around the house too. I had singing lessons for about a year when I was younger, but it’s generally just been a casual thing for me.
- I marginally speak four languages, but sadly I’m only fluent in English.
- Even though I’m not entirely sold on my course, despite what my UCAS form would tell you, I’m looking forward to going to university in October!
- I’m honestly surprised, when I look back, that I’ve kept this blog going for nine months now. When I started it at the end of June last year, I supposed (although I hoped otherwise, for sure) that it would die out within a couple months. Now it’s almost been a year and I’m just as passionate about it, if not more so, as I was when I started. 🙂
Apologies if you’ve already been tagged, and if you’re reading this and haven’t been tagged, feel free to take part!
Have fun if you decide to do the tag, and link me your seven facts! The posts I’ve read from this tag already have such a diverse range of tidbits chosen by their authors, I’d love to see what you all come up with. Thanks for reading!