Many thanks to Hamad @ The Book Prescription for nominating me to do this challenge! Be sure to check out his great blog if you haven’t already. This challenge was created by Rory @ A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip.
- Thank the nominator.
- Answer 16 of the 19 questions.
- Replace the 3 that you didn’t answer.
- Q20 & Q14 must always remain intact.
1. Are you currently reading a book, if so what is it?
I’m currently reading several: Eve of Man by Giovanna and Tom Fletcher because it’s been hyped a lot by Waterstones and I managed to get a brand new copy at the library, Girl at Sea because it’s a NetGalley eARC, and Why Nations Fail (reading this one very slowly) because it’s on my reading list for uni. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2. Toast or cereal?
Toast!! I don’t drink milk so cereal is a big no-go.
3. Choice weapon for survival during the zombie invasion?
A shotgun with infinite ammo. Some grenades and Molotovs would do as well.
4. Horror or comedy films?
5. Skinny dipping or mud wrestling?
Skinny dipping cause mud is gross. Plus it’s been so hot in England the past few weeks I’d do anything to get cool at this point.
6. What was your favourite sweet/candy as a kid?
I’ve never liked candy but chocolate is the best! Peanut M&M’s have always been and still are one of my favourites. When I was a kid, though, Ferrero Rochers were what I lived for.
7. Going to the party or the library what’s your preference?
Hahaha, library any day. Unless the party is sober and fun, which for the most part are mutually exclusive. 😦
8. What is your favourite tipple [drink]?
Well in my previous answer I’ve just said that I don’t drink. 😂 I do love virgin piña coladas, even though they have more calories than I want to think about.
9. What is your least favourite movie?
10. If you could time travel anywhere, where would you go?
50 years into the future. Gotta see which stocks to buy/which lottery numbers to bet on.
11. What were you like as a child?
Nasty, really nasty. And a bit of a smartass. For the most part I just yelled a lot and cried a lot. I die a little inside when I see videos of myself terrorising other kids. However if you go far back enough to the time I was a baby, apparently I was pretty cute!
12. How important is personal achievement to you?
Very, especially in school. I’m highly driven and take it personally whenever I do poorly at something that I think I could have done better. Over time letting go of perfectionism has been a big goal for me and one at which I’ve made a lot of progress.
13. What is your horoscope?
I’m not familiar with how horoscopes work, so I went to this website for my daily horoscope. It tells me that “friction with family members, particularly women, could prove irritating.” Well that explains why my sister was so annoyed when I borrowed her straightening iron without asking.
14. Which 3 questions will you be deleting to add your own in?
4, 9 and 19.
15. If you would give your life a book title what would it be?
A Semi-Definitive List of Worst Nightmares. Didn’t like the book but the title fits!
16. Ok, you are going to be shipwrecked on an island that has food and water, what three items would you need to have with you?
Satellite phone, tent, matches.
17. Where you do feel the most at peace?
Somewhere near water, like a calm sunny beach or the lake next to my house. Lying in bed on a weekend is a good shout too, but there I’m normally thinking about too many things to feel fully at peace!
18. What’s your dream job?
Novelist is the one that comes easiest to mind. I’m sure there are others but they’re nowhere near realistic.
19. Do you have a bookshelf? If yes, can you post a pic of it?
20. The three bloggers you are nominating are?
- Are you currently reading a book, if so what is it?
- Toast or cereal?
- Choice weapon for survival during the zombie invasion?
- What’s something unpopular that you like?
- Skinny dipping or mud wrestling?
- What was your favourite sweet/candy as a kid?
- Going to the party or the library what’s your preference?
- What is your favourite tipple [drink]?
- What’s something popular that you hate?
- If you could time travel anywhere, where would you go?
- What were you like as a child?
- How important is personal achievement to you?
- What is your horoscope?
- Which 3 questions will you be deleting to add your own in?
- If you would give your life a book title what would it be?
- Ok, you are going to be shipwrecked on an island that has food and water, what three items would you need to have with you?
- Where you do feel the most at peace?
- What’s your dream job?
- Digital or analog clocks?
- The three bloggers you are nominating are?
As always, feel free to participate if you’re interested, whether or not you’ve been tagged! This was a pretty fun, thought-provoking tag and I’d encourage you to give it a try if you think you might like it.